- A photo of Tom
- A view from the STRATCOM
barracks: mess hall, Special Services, Top 5 Club.
- "Ethie Army" is how Robert
describes this shot.
- Tim Jacks (ASA, from Pennsylvania or Ohio?) in middle,
unidentified Navy dink on left, unidentified STRATCOM guy on right.
Photo taken at the Ethiopian Industrial &
Commercial show in 1972.
- Close-up of above photo.
Help us identify the other two!
- A couple of shots of the roads around Asmara.
 | 
- The streets of Asmara from the
front seat of a car.
- Robert Tarin doing a little
sightseeing and posing!
- A Coptic cross from the ground
at the ruins of Queen Sheba's palace near Axum.
- Shards of pottery from the
- Cover of Assignment: Kagnew
Station in ethiopia, land where the sun shines thirteen months each year.
- Bob's baggage tags from Ethiopian airlines:
 | 
- Ethiopian stamp from 1972
which lists the 80th birthday anniversary of Haile Selassie.
- Alcohol Tax label from a
bottle of beer, dating from 1972.