- From Radio Marina, a ball team and
the front of headquarters.
- The chapel at Kagnew Station.
- Haile Selassie and entourage walking in
front of the Kagnew chapel. This is a very early picture, notice the dirt
street, ditches and gravel sidewalks which would be near the dependent
- Nancy's father, BG Charles throwing
out a baseball.
- Pictures from Haile's visit:  |
 |  |  |  | 
|  | . Try as I might I can
only ID in the pictures either myself, my mother or my father, including the
ones with Haile Selassie. I would be guessing, but I would bet that the man who
is dressed in suit is the Ambassdor to Ethiopia in the first picture, and
possibly the individual standing at the door in the background is Haile
Selassie's one of so's, who was from what I know suppose to be the prince in
charge of Eriteria. In picture 2, I think that is probably the same son. I am
thinking the individual standing next to my father might be then Lt. Col
Hoffman (I believe he became a colornel before he retired)...Nancy
- Local huts, location unknown.