- Dwight's Western Union
telegram ordering him to report for duty at Kagnew Station.
- My wife Rose, Special Services
jeep, on the Red Sea. (lunch time!!) Note license plate date..
- Water tank behind Officer's Open
Mess, close to the hospital. Building in foreground - 4th USASA Field
Station office, where the colonel hung his hat.
- Band marching for Haile's visit, 
- Haile's Rolls Royce on the
- Haile on a walking tour.
- Distant view of the parade.
Apparently taken near the dependent school looking back toward the water tower.
(This is a little fuzzy but gives you a long view of "B" Avenue North).
- A closeup of Haile in his Rolls
Royce during the parade. Note the royal emblem on the door.
- Dwight in uniform on parade day,
March 4, 1964, with the chapel and clock tower in the background.
- A centerfield view of dependent
kids playing ball. (May 30, 1966)
- The satellite dishes,  |