- Art Adolphsen, circa 1956.
- Haile Selassi and Col Little at
the grand opening of Kagnew Station, 1957.
- The Coptic church just outside the
walls at Kagnew.
- Arthur Adolphsen and a Chief of a
Village near Kub Kub, North of Keren.
- Art, Dick Newbold, Kip Kirkland, ?, Larry
Edwards at the Kagnew picnic area.
- A picture of the old Kagnew Gate
with Russel Studley.
- Check out this rendition of the Kagnew
- A view from my barracks window of construction of the gym.
- Dave Robinson and Art near entrance
to the Mousalini tunnel on road to Addis.
- The Kagnew Station monument plaque
in front of the Judge Advocate.
- A couple of houseboys circa 1957.
- Art, CWO4 Communications USCG Ret...
- My wife Jean and a view to the east
- SP600 receivers we 058's used prior
to the R390, changed sometime in 1957.
- Haile Sellassie & Col Little
reviewing the troops, opening of Kagnew Station 1957.
- License plate from Asmara found in a
junk yard in Maine in 1998 on a 1949 Land Rover!!!
- Another shot of H.I.M. and Col Little
reviewing the troops at the opening of Kagnew Station in 1957.
- Ethiopian painting. I purchased
this picture along with 3 others and a Colombus monkey rug with 51 skins in it,
I sat on a hut dirt floor enduring a cup of coffee, just south of Addis in
1958, dickered all day, the Ethiopian started at 175.00 and I got them for
30.00, had fun doing it.